As part of the WooCommerce addon improvements you can now capture users’ billing address and phone number by adding WooCommerce billing fields to your registration form.
- Navigate to Users > Registration Forms
- You can ‘Add New Form’ or customize your existing form by clicking on ‘Customize Form’.
- With WooCommerce Addon installed on your WordPress, the ‘WooCommerce billing fields’ will be included in the list of available fields that you can use for your registration form. You can now Drag and Drop the ‘WooCommerce billing fields’ from the list of ‘Available Fields’ to the ‘Form Fields’.
- The changes you made in your Registration Form will be saved automatically.
- To preview your Registration Form log out of your account then navigate to ‘Register’.
- Users can now see the Billing Address fields in your Registration Form.