Once you have connected your Stripe account to WP User Manager, you can start accepting payments for site registration using credit cards. Here are the steps to follow:
- In your WordPress admin, navigate to the Users > Registration Forms menu item
- Select the registration form (you can create multiple forms with the Registration Forms addon) that you want to add the payment option to and click on the “Edit” link.
- Select the “Payment” tab
- Use the ‘Stripe Product’ dropdown to select the product or products to use at registration.
- If you only select one product, the registration form will use this during the registration process
- If you select more than one product, the user will be able to select from them during registration.
- Save the changes to the registration form.
The registration form with one product selected will look like this –
The registration form with multiple products to choose from will look like –
After the user has filled out the form and clicked ‘Register’ they will be taken to a Stripe hosted checkout form, and the once payment is made they will be redirected back to the site.
Get Started with the Best WordPress Membership Plugin Today
Connect, Manage and Build your Membership Site