Once you have connected your Stripe account to WP User Manager, you can start accepting payments for site registration using credit cards. Here are the steps to follow:
- In your WordPress admin, navigate to the Users > Registration Forms menu item
- Select the registration form (you can create multiple forms with the Registration Forms addon) that you want to add the payment option to and click on the “Edit” link.
- Select the “Payment” tab
- Use the ‘Stripe Product’ dropdown to select the product or products to use at registration.
- If you only select one product, the registration form will use this during the registration process
- If you select more than one product, the user will be able to select from them during registration.
- Save the changes to the registration form.
The registration form with one product selected will look like this –
The registration form with multiple products to choose from will look like –
After the user has filled out the form and clicked ‘Register’ they will be taken to a Stripe hosted checkout form, and the once payment is made they will be redirected back to the site.