2.5.8 - 14th July 2023
- Fix: Empty date fields converted to invalid date
2.5.7 - 16th March 2023
- Fix: PHP notice on form submit with Repeater field with conditional logic
2.5.6 - 3rd February 2023
- Improvement: Conditional logic support for Repeater subfields
2.5.5 - 15th September 2022
- Fix: Fields with conditional logic enabled but without rules does not now throw a fatal error
2.5.4 - 7th August 2022
- Fix: Required fields that are conditionally hidden now aren't required at form submission
2.5.3 - 11th June 2022
- Fix: Custom field group on account page now redirects to the correct URL on save
2.5.2 - 22nd May 2022
- Fix: Field creation and deletion now working when object cache enabled
2.5.1 - 24th February 2022
- New: File fields now can be attached to new user emails via the 'Email' field settings tab
- Fix: Custom field groups now not shown if they don't have any editable fields
- Fix: Notice thrown on ACF Field Group screen
2.5 - 3rd January 2022
- New: User role field
- Fix: Repeater showing notices when saving if no file fields
2.4.3 - 19th October 2021
- Fix: Directory search fields now not called multiple times, improving performance
2.4.2 - 16th September 2021
- Fix: User profile cover image not saving correctly on the account page
2.4.1 - 1st September 2021
- Fix: User object values not displaying in directories with custom columns
2.4 - 24th August 2021
- New: Select which user fields to be displayed in user directories
- New: Use custom field values in the new user registration email
2.3.2 - 30th April 2021
- Fix: Other field types appearing as a File field in the wp-admin
2.3.1 - 30th April 2021
- New: File fields can be edited from the edit user admin screen
- Improvement: Conditional logic options made clearer
- Fix: File fields not working in Repeater fields
- Fix: Unable to delete the first repeater row
- Fix: Conditional logic can't be edited for a field from the registration form editor
- Fix: Invalid characters allowed in field key causing fatal errors
- Fix: Fatal error if field record doesn't have an ID
2.3 - 12th April 2021
- New: Conditional logic for fields
- New: User field
2.2.4 - 7th April 2021
- Fix: File fields on registration form not saved
- Fix: Admin Columns Pro smart filters not working with custom fields
2.2.3 - 25th February 2021
- Fix: 2.2.2 contained development features not quite ready yet!
2.2.2 - 21st February 2021
2.2.1 - 25th January 2021
- New: Taxonomy field
- New: Hidden field
- Improvement: Add langauge .pot file for translation of plugin strings
2.2 - 11th December 2020
2.1.1 - 23rd November 2020
- New: Compatibility with the WPML addon
- Improvement: Added hooks and filters for developers to use around field updates
- Fix: WYSIWYG field not rendered correctly in the edit user screen in the WP admin
2.1.0 - 1st June 2020
- New: Directory search integration - select custom fields to be searched
- New: Video field
- New: Audio field
- New: WYSIWYG field
- New: Telephone field
- New: File type setting to restrict what file extensions can be uploaded for a File field
- New: Min, max and step size settings for the Number field
2.0.5 - 13th October 2019
- Fix: Custom fields not displayed on the profile editing screen
2.0.4 - 2nd October 2019
- Fix: Fatal error if WP User Manager plugin not activated
- Fix: custom order of fields in custom fields groups was not working.
- Fix: order of fields groups in account form.
- Fix: file field not working.
- Fix: duplicated groups showing into the account page.
- Fix: admin only setting not working.
- Fix: read only setting not working.
- Tweak: added new filters for developers.
- Completely rewritten for compatibility with WPUM 2.0.0
- Added support for calendar picker field
- Compatibility with MailChimp addon.
- Fix: compatibility with php7 showing errors when creating new fields.
- Fix: unable to generate options for specific fields when using firefox or opera.
- Fix: update notification staying active even when using the latest version of the addon.
- Fix: prevent uploaded files from disappearing when updating user profiles from backend.
- Added: you can now see a list of uploaded files into the user profile into your WordPress administration panel.
- Updated: language file with new string